Charity Steward – Senior Conveyancing Paralegal
Senior Conveyancing Paralegal
Charity Steward is the Senior Conveyancing Paralegal in the Conveyancing Department at Roberts Nehmer McKee Lawyers.
Charity has over ten years experience in Conveyancing and her “no nonsense” approach and expertise in the area assists her clients to reach practical outcome in their matters. Commencing at Nehmer McKee & Partners as an Office Junior in 1997, Charity has worked in a wide range of areas at the firm including Reception, Accounting, Family Law, Criminal Law and Commercial Law, before developing a strong practice in the conveyancing department.
Charity is responsible for the successful carriage and completion of sale and purchase transactions and her expertise excels in the following areas:
- Rural Conveyancing
- Commercial Conveyancing
- Industrial Conveyancing
- Residential Conveyancing
- Off the Plan Conveyancing
- Sale and lease-back arrangements
- Commissioner for Declarations
- Certificate in Office Administration
- Charity actively participates in High School Homestay Student Programs providing mentoring and accommodation in a family environment to students from all areas of Queensland to enable students to attend school in Townsville and pursue their chosen sporting career.