Debbie White began working at Roberts Leu & North Lawyers in 1990 where she was a Personal Assistant in the Litigation Department. After taking a 5 year break to raise her children, Debbie recommenced at Roberts Nehmer McKee Lawyers in 2000. In 2014 Debbie began her transition to the Estates Department and has been the full-time Estates Paralegal since 2015.
Debbie has a keen interest in all facets of Estate Administration. Drawing from her own personal experiences, Debbie is caring and understanding towards her clients. Debbie’s passion is to assist families in their time of need.
Debbie works very closely with her clients and team members, to ensure full and personal service is given to each and every client.
- Certificate IV – Business (Legal) Studies
- Commissioner for Declarations
- Community Involvement
- The Cure Starts Now (Children’s Cancer) – volunteer at charity events and fundraisers
- Townsville & Thuringowa Country Music Association – assisting with mentoring and co-ordinating events
- The Voice Singing School – volunteer at events