Debbie began with the predecessor firm Roberts Leu & North, working along side Rohan Armstrong since the early 1990’s where she has had a wide variety of experience in covering various fields of the law.
Debbie’s role at Roberts Nehmer & McKee Lawyers is Personal Assistant and Paralegal to both Trevor Cowling and Bernie Messer. The specialised areas of law include Estate Administration, Litigation, Commercial Dispute Resolution, Employment Law, Criminal, Local Government and Insurance Law. Debbie is also Team Leader to the Commercial Dispute Resolution and Litigation Departments.
- Certificate IV – Business (Legal) Studies
- Commissioner for Declarations
- Community Involvement
- The Cure Starts Now (Children’s Cancer) – volunteer at charity events and fundraisers
- Townsville & Thuringowa Country Music Association – assisting with mentoring and co-ordinating events
- The Voice Singing School – volunteer at events