Jo-Anne Fitchett – Conveyancing & Finance
Joanne Fitchett LL.B
Jo-Anne Fitchett joined Roberts Leu & North in 1983 and developed a specialty in banking and securities. This included the preparation of security documents, leasing, default and recovery action and general advice to banks, building societies and credit unions. She has developed a specialty in rural lending and is keenly aware of the issues facing both rural lenders and borrowers in the current world and local economies.
She is the supervising lawyer for the Firm’s residential conveyancing and banking and finance team.
Conveyancing Paralegals: Charity Steward and Katya Prideaux.
Mortgage / Securities Paralegals: Jodie Dudley and Tiarne Wyatt.
Areas of Specific Interest
- Securities Law
- Banking and Finance Law
- Rural Conveyancing
- Residential Conveyancing
- Bachelor of Laws (Queensland University of Technology), 1983
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Queensland University of Technology), 1983
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland, 1983
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Deputy-President, Central and Northern Queensland Regional Parole Board
- Member, Townsville Business Women’s Network
- Former Director, NORQEB, Omega Energy and Queensland Transitional Power Trading Corporation
- Former Deputy President, Townsville Regional Community Corrections Board