Lee Cox joined Roberts Nehmer McKee in December 2019, practising in our Commercial Services Team. Lee previously assisted clients in the Hinchinbrook region with Estate Planning, Commercial Disputes and Debt Recovery matters.
Lee has a keen interest in all areas of Estate Planning, Estate Administration, asset protection and structuring, commercial and property law. Lee enjoys working closely with his clients to understand their individual circumstances.
Lee also brings many years of experience having served in the military, commercial logistics and education sector.
In his spare time, Lee enjoys serving his community, fly fishing, archery, pursuing aviation interests and spending time with family and friends.
Areas of Specific Interest
- Property law
- Commercial leasing
- Commercial and Rural Conveyacning
- Personal Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Asset Protection
- Trust Law
Qualifications and Affiliations
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Queensland University of Technology, 2017
- Bachelor of Laws (with Honours), Queensland University of Technology, 2016
- Bachelor of Science, James Cook University, 2006
- Graduate Diploma of education, James Cook university, 2007
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland, 2017
- Current Member – Queensland Law Society
- Current Member – Townsville District Law Association