Lisa Parker – Civil & Commercial Litigation Lawyer
Lisa Parker B.Mgt, LLB, LLM
Secretary: Debbie Breen
Lisa Parker completed a Bachelor of Management degree in 2004 prior to completing a Bachelor of Laws/Diploma of Legal Practice in 2008 with the University of Newcastle in New South Wales.
Lisa then joined the Australian Taxation Office through their graduate program in 2009 in which she completed a Certificate IV in Government (Project Management) and worked in the Large Business and Internationals business line specifically within the Energy and Resources sector.
In 2010 Lisa commenced working in private practice in the civil litigation and insolvency practice of O’Hearn Lawyers in Newcastle, New South Wales. During this time Lisa completed a Master of Laws and the Insolvency Education Program through the University of New England and the Queensland University of Technology.
Lisa moved to North Queensland in November 2012, joining Roberts Nehmer McKee Lawyers, practicing in their Commercial Dispute Resolution Team. Lisa is a full member of the ARITA Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association, Insol International, the Townsville Women in Business Network, the Queensland Law Society and a former committee member of the North Queensland Law Association.
Areas of Specific Interest
- Debt Recovery
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Disputes
Qualifications and Affiliations
- Bachelor of Laws/Diploma of Legal Practice in 2008
- Certificate IV in Government (Project Management)
- Master of Laws and the Insolvency Education Program
- Professional Member ARITA
- Member of Insol International
- Member of Queensland Law Society
- Corporate Member, Townsville Chamber of Commerce
- Corporate Member, Townsville Business Women’s Network
- Former committee member of the North Queensland Law Association