Samuel Leonardi – Solicitor
Samuel joined Roberts Nehmer McKee in July 2018. Samuel has recently completed a dual degree at James Cook University with a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Business (Economics).
Samuel has completed his Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice at the Australian National University and was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court in 2019.
Samuel currently resides in the firm’s Commercial Dispute Resolution division assisting the team with commercial and civil litigation, and workplace relations.
Samuel is passionate about helping those in the community with their legal matters and strives for the most effective and cost efficient solutions.
In his spare time, Samuel maintains a close association with Brothers Rugby Union Townsville and spending time with family and friends.
Areas of Specific Interest
- Employment Law/Workplace Relations/Human Resources
- Bullying. Discrimination & Harassment
- Commercial and Contract Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Insolvency and Recovery Matters
- Debt Collection
- Bachelor of Laws (James Cook University) – Graduating March 2019
- Bachelor of Business Economics (James Cook University) – Graduating March 2019