Consent Orders

If both parties reach an agreement as to a property settlement or parenting arrangement, the can formalise this agreement by making an application to the Family Court for Consent Orders.   Consent Orders have the same legal effect as an Order made by the Court after a hearing, meaning that if a party acts contrary … Continue reading Consent Orders